SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Sunday, October 1:
Hallway Decorating: 7:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m. - for Silver Knight points!
- Margaret Mary = Hawaii
- Mother Teresa = Vegas
- John Paul II = New York
***To be fair, no parents may participate in Hallway Decorating.
This activity needs to be student-led.
Monday, October 2:
Spirit Day Theme: “Roll Out of Bed”
Come to school dressed like you were just woken up by the neighborhood lawn mower. Wear your comfy slippers and favorite pajamas, or bring your childhood teddy bear. T-shirts and appropriate sweatpants are allowed. No athletic shorts or leggings.
Tuesday, October 3:
Spirit Day Theme: “Dress As Your Younger Self”
Throwback to your childhood! Bring a photo of little you and match the picture or dress how your younger self would. Example: Wear pigtails and cowboy boots! No gym wear, flip-flops, or sweatpants.
Wednesday, October 4:
Spirit Day Theme: “Business on Top, Party on the Bottom”
- Dress like you are on a Zoom meeting and only your top half shows! Example: Wear a button-down shirt with sweatpants. Appropriate T-shirts, gym shorts, and sweatpants are allowed. All shorts must reach at least mid-thigh.
- Homecoming Day Activities - 1:00 p.m. - 3:20 p.m.
Homecoming Evening Activities: 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
parents and families are welcome to attend!
- 6:00 - 6:45 p.m. - BBQ
- 6:45 - 7:15 p.m. - Dodgeball semi-finals and finals
- 7:15 - 7:30 p.m. - Court games (2 games)
- 7:30 - 8:00 p.m. - Dance team, cheerleaders, band performance
Remember that this is a school event, so if the dress code is violated you will be asked to change your clothes. Please wear appropriate clothing or your dodgeball team shirt
*No Booster Club Meeting due to Homecoming Activities
Thursday, October 5:
Spirit Day Theme: “Monochromatic”
Show up dressed head to toe in your favorite color. Appropriate T-shirts, gym shorts, and sweatpants are allowed. All shorts must reach at least mid-thigh. No short “Nike-Style” athletic shorts.” No leggings, flip-flops, face paint, or other body paint.
Friday, October 6:
Spirit Day Theme: “Blue and Gold Day”
Sport our school colors and show your school pride
This will also be the theme for the football game that night
We will have Mass. No gym clothes
- All-School Mass: 10:15 a.m.
- Homecoming Football Game & Coronation - 7:00 p.m.
Margaret Mary has clean up for the football game. All students are asked to participate while the football boys huddle after the game.
Saturday, October 7:
Homecoming Dance: 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.