Giving to Sacred Heart, to Catholic Education, is one of the most important investments you can make. Why? Because it is an investment in our children’s future. It is how we choose to make the world a better place.
A Sacred Heart education is unlike any other learning experience. We cultivate the entire person by engaging the human need for physical, mental, social, and spiritual nourishment. We educate the Spirit, Mind, and Body. Sacred Heart graduates enter the world ready to lead and serve their organizations, communities, and churches.
We are humbled by and thank you for your generosity. You have many ways to give back to Sacred Heart with your time, talent, and treasure. Consider the following ways to give.
- Annual Fund – Our most important fundraiser of the year, contributing to the Annual Fund has an immediate impact on our students and faculty.
- Annual Auction – Over 40 years strong, this community event brings parents, alumni, faculty, and friends of the school together for food, fellowship, and fun in support of our Mission.
- Endowment Gifts – We are proud of the legacy of giving at Sacred Heart that established our Endowment Fund to offset the costs of educating our students. You can support the long-term health of our school by supporting Sacred Heart at Match Madness and the annual Bishop George K. Fitzsimons Golf Tournament.
- In-Kind Gifts - We welcome in-kind gifts. Please reach out to the Development Office before considering a gift of this type. Sacred Heart does not assign a dollar value to any gift-in-kind received. It is the donor’s responsibility to do so.
- Planned Giving - Planned gifts include bequests, annuities, charitable trusts, life insurance policies and other ways for making deferred gifts to Sacred Heart.
- Stock Gifts - Gifts of stock can be made to Sacred Heart. Please be sure to consult your tax advisor for specific tax information when considering a gift of securities.
We ask you to pray about your gift to Sacred Heart. And, if we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.