The Raising Saints Campaign - Sacred Heart's Annual Fund
Your annual gifts to the Raising Saints Campaign are the single most important source of non-tuition revenue in our Salina Catholic Schools. Your gifts close the gap between the tuition families pay and the cost of education. That gap ranges from $2300 - $11900.
The Raising Saints Campaign helps Sacred Heart:
- Attract and retain the best teachers and provide for their professional growth.
- Maintain small class sizes and personalized learning.
- Provide a comprehensive and uniquely Catholic program of excellence.
- Offer a wide variety of co-curricular activities including exemplary academic competitions, performing and visual arts offerings, and athletics.
- Support our financial and tuition assistance programs.
To bridge the tuition gap, our annual goal for this campaign is $100,000.